Bath Maine Real Estate For Sale by Carleton Realty
About Bath Maine
Long known as the City of Ships, Bath sits on the renowned Kennebec River and is well known for its over 400 years of ship building history. Rich in history, architecture and cultural offerings, this cool little city follows close to its shipbuilding roots that define its character. The Bath Maine Real Estate Listings below are held by Carleton Realty. Please contact us directly for addition information on homes for sale in Bath Maine.
Bath Maine Statistics and Demographics
- Population of Bath Maine (2012): 8,408
- Number of housing unites (2010): 4,437
- What is the size of Bath Maine? A: 9.1 Square Miles
- Information taken from Census.gov
- City of Bath – Bath Maine Local Government – The Assessor’s Office is a great resources for Bath Maine Real Estate buyers and sellers.
- Main Street Bath – an organization focuses on the revitalization of traditional downtown Bath
- Sagadahoc Preservation – A nonprofit corporation dedicated to the preservation of Bath Maine Real Estate possessing architectural or historic merit.
- Living in Bath – A Facebook page dedicated to “Living in Bath”.
- Patten Free Library – A popular community library serving all of the Bath Area.
- Southern Midcoast Maine Chamber of Commerce
- Reed State Park – Enjoy this park’s long, wide sand beaches, just 13 miles from Bath.
- Popham State Park (Fort Popham, Popham Beach) – One of Maine’s rare geologic landforms that features a long stretch of sand beach.
- Maine Maritime Museum – Poised in a city that offers a long history of shipbuilding, the MMM offers some the best maritime history in North America.
- The Mighty Kennebec River – A deep water river that runs through the state, offering great fishing, recreation, boating and easy inland access to other great local ports.
- Bath Maine Hiking Trails – KELT Trails, Butler Head, Thorne Head etc…