Brunswick Maine Real Estate For Sale by Carleton Realty
About Brunswick Maine
A “big” small town with something for people of all ages and interests. Brunswick Maine Real Estate is located with moderate drives to Portland and Augusta, great cultural aspects as well as it’s prospering restaurant scene. Please contact us directly for addition information on homes for sale in Brunswick Maine.
Brunswick Maine Statistics
- Population of Brunswick Maine (2012): 15,175
- Number of Brunswick Maine Real Estate housing units (2010): 7,183
- What is the size of Brunswick Maine? A: 14.51 Square Miles
- Information taken from Census.gov
- Town of Brunswick – Brunswick Maine Local Government – Great asset for Brunswick Maine Real Estate research for buyers and sellers.
- Brunswick Downtown Association – an organization focuses on the revitalization of traditional downtown Brunswick
- Midcoast Hospital – A regional hospital server well beyond Brunswick.
- Amtrac Downeaster – Train service from Brunswick to Boston.
- Curtis Memorial Library – Serving the Town of Brunswick and Harpswell, the students at Southern New Hampshire University and also students and families of St. John’s School.